This workshop is ideal for those who have always wanted to build a '33 Hotrod of their own, or want to learn more about state-of-the-art performance car design, engineering and assembly.
Our team of industry professionals includes Automotive Technology Instructors, experienced mechanics, and hard-core racing enthusiasts.
Enroll now in our three day car building workshop and participate in the assembly of a '33 Hotrod kit from bare frame to finished car.
- Learn how to organize and manage the process of constructing a replica kit car by actually assembling a car!
- Learn about the following automotive concepts and theories:
- steering and suspension systems
- actual chassis wiring layout including vehicle instrumentation and lighting
- brake systems selection and layout
- engine and drivetrain selection
- safe shop practices
Class size is limited to ensure personal instruction.
Due to liability issues, participants will not be allowed to operate or ride in the vehicle. Instructors will demonstrate the success of the project.